Considering abortion but want to get more information to ensure you are protecting your health? You’ve come to the right place. We believe in providing you with all your options while keeping your health as the top priority.
What Can We Discuss?
Anything you have concerns about is a topic we can discuss. We can also go over your health history and associated risks you should be aware of, and we can assist you in understanding what choices are available for you.
Things that can impact your options:
- Certain medical conditions (These include bleeding disorders; certain heart or blood vessel diseases; severe liver, kidney or lung disease; or an uncontrolled seizure disorder.)
- Drug allergies
- The gestational age of the pregnancy
- Access to follow-up appointments or medical assistance
- Current medications
- If you have an IUD
- The location of the pregnancy
Speaking With A Professional Helps
When we feel well and believe ourselves to be in good health, it can be easy to undergo a procedure without worry. However, before taking any new drug or undergoing any serious medical procedure, we usually meet with a skilled professional who is trained and can assure us we are being safe and protecting our health.
All women should act with the same prudence before an abortion. After all, health is everything.
For example, a medical professional can assist with the following:
- Help you understand if a medication should be stopped or altered before a procedure.
- Depending on your health history, they can help provide options that are safer for you.
- They could discover a condition that helps direct them toward an alternative treatment method.
- Help provide answers to questions and concerns you may have.
The bottom line is that medical professionals are there to help us and ensure we protect our health. Going the extra mile, can help protect yours.
Schedule with us today, and receive the peace of mind you deserve.